Whether you’re looking for your first job or your next one, you can find one that’s perfect for you at the YMCA. We’re always looking for energetic people who share our passion for making Canada the healthiest place to live, work and play.
The YMCA offers meaningful work opportunities where you will find a fun, supportive work environment, opportunities to grow and develop your skills and to be a part of something bigger. If you have strong personal values, care about people and want to make a difference, the YMCA is the place for you.
If you are considering a career with the YMCA, you can look forward to:
- Developing your leadership skills in a caring, challenging and diverse working environment
- The opportunity to explore a wide range of jobs and functions
- Shaping the future direction of the organization and the community in which you work
- Participating in YMCA career training programs
- A healthy work/life balance
Local YMCA Job Postings
Each local YMCA recruits for staff members according to their particular needs. To learn more about job opportunities in your area, please visit the website of your local YMCA.
CEO, YMCA of Cape Breton
President & CEO, YMCA of Greater Vancouver
YMCA Canada National Office Job Postings
There are currently no job postings at this time.