Looking for information or have a question or comment? We're here to help and welcome your feedback.
To ensure you get an answer to your question quickly, please review the information below to help decide if your inquiry can best be answered by your local YMCA or the national office of YMCA Canada.
You can also review our FAQs or conduct a search to find more information.
When to contact your local YMCA
Each YMCA in Canada is an autonomous charitable organization, responsible for their operations. If you have questions, concerns or comments about the following, please contact your local YMCA:
- Customer service issues at your local YMCA
- Your local YMCA's programs, services and schedules
- Cancelling your membership
- Program fees and payments
- Donations to your local YMCA
- Career and volunteer opportunities at your local YMCA
- Sponsorship and partnership opportunities in your community
- Event and space rentals
- Other inquiries around the work of your local YMCA
When to contact YMCA Canada's National Office
The national office of YMCA Canada supports the work of the independent YMCA Member Associations that make up the YMCA federation in Canada. As each YMCA is responsible for their own operations, it is generally best to reach out to your local YMCA for most inquiries.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions, concerns or comments about any of the following:
- National initiatives and campaigns
- National partnerships and sponsorship opportunities
- Our global partnerships and work
- Any other inquiries related to the national work of the YMCA in Canada
Contact YMCA Canada
1867 Yonge Street, Suite 601
Toronto, ON M4S 1Y5
Phone: (416) 967-9622
Fax: (416) 967-9618